The castle Kunerad is located 2 km from the village Kunerad between Ziliaska kotlina (dell) and Lucanska Little Fatra. The castle was finished in 1916 in the Seccession style with two towers and terraces. During the Slovak National uprising it was a basement of partisans soldiers and was lately burned out by Hitler´s soldiers. After the Second World War the castle was reconstructed and today serve as a medical institution. There are plenty of childer camp near-by.